|Period||8-11, November 2015|
|Venue||Kanagawa Science Park (Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan)|
|Organized by||Organizing Committee of The 19th ASPA Annual Conference
|Supported by||Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry /
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology /
Kanagawa Prefectural Government / Kawasaki City /
The Kawasaki Chamber of Commerce and Industry /
KANAGAWA-KEN EMPLOYER’S ASSOCIATION /
KANAGAWA ASSOSIATION OF CORPORATE EXECUTIVES /
Development Bank of Japan / Bank of Yokohama /
The Kawasaki Shinkin Bank /
THE SHONAN SHINKIN BANK / Nikkei Inc. /
Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun Ltd. / The Kanagawa Shimbun /
JAPAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION YOKOHAMA STATION /
Television Kanagawa Inc. / its communications Inc.
In the wave of globalization, economy and industrial activities are performed beyond the framework of a nation. Especially, the development of economy and industrial activities in Asia is fast and expanding. For further industrial and economic advancement, the sustainable development of STPs is required. In order to realize the sustainable development of STPs, we have to recognize the Asian diversity and the importance of human environment conscious networks among the ASPA members.
Anyone is born and living under different environment around us, i.e, home, working place, region, tradition, culture, religion and nation. The great diversity of this human environment produces diverse sense of values. Interactions among diverse sense of values are indispensable to stimulate personal creativity and intuition for new ideas and innovation.
The formation of the diverse human environment conscious networks=Eco Networks is an essential way for STPs to be global platforms for sustainable development.
In the 19th ASPA 2015 Conference, Japan, we suggest the following theme:
"STPs towards Global Platforms for
Sustainable Development by Diverse Human Eco-Networks
- Let's take off for future and create our prosperity!"
Dr. Hirohisa Uchida
President and CEO, KSP, Inc.
- Yuji Kuroiwa
Governor, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Norihiko Fukuda
Mayor, Kawasaki City
- Takao KuboHonorary Chairman, Asia Science Park Association
- Hirohisa UchidaPresident and CEO, KSP, Inc.
- Osamitsu YamadaChairman, The Kawasaki Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Hitoshi FujimakiDirector General of Industry and Labor Bureau, Kanagawa Prefecture
- Kiyosaku EbinaPresident, Kanagawa Industrial Promotion Center
- Kazuyoshi ItoDirector General of Economic and
Labor Affairs Bureau, Kawasaki City Office
- Yukihiro KoizumiPresident, The Kawasaki Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Jyunichiro SoneChairperson, Institute of Industry Promotion-Kawasaki
- Yoshihiro MakiChairman, Kanagawa Academy of Science & Technology
- Katsuhiko TsuneyamaChairman, Kanagawa Information Services Industry Association
- Haruki KamiyamaChairman, The Kanagawa New Business Conference
- Masami YamadaChairman, Kawasaki Industrial Organization Union Meeting
- Osamitsu YamadaChairman, Kawasaki Industrial Association